1. Place the oil in a large, heated nonreactive pot or rondeau.
2. Add onions, green peppers and celery. Cook until vegetables are tender and caramelized.
3. Add the seafood seasoning, thyme, garlic, sage, tomatoes, marinara and chicken stock. Mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Allow to cool. Transfer to a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
Search Our Site…