1. Peel the potatoes. Place them in a pot of boiling saltwater. Simmer until soft and tender. Drain.
2. Place the olive oil in a heated sauté pan. Add the onions and garlic. Sauté until translucent.
3. Combine the apple juice, vegetable juice, water, vinegar, salt, cayenne pepper and white pepper in a stainless steel bain-marie or mixing bowl. Whisk together thoroughly.
4. In batches, purée the sweet potatoes and onions using the liquid mixture until completely smooth. Transfer to a stainless steel mixing bowl. Whisk together thoroughly. Season to taste.
5. Transfer to a covered nonreactive storage container and refrigerate until needed.
Search Our Site…