1. In a sauce pot, heat the oil and sweat the onion and ginger for minutes.
2. Add the garlic and lime zest and continue to sweat.
3. Add the lime juice and reduce by half.
4. Add the coconut milk and reduce to about 2 cups.
5. Add the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, chicken stock (base and water) and sugar. Whisk to incorporate.
6. Add the sunflower butter and heavy cream.
7. Whisk until smooth and bring to a simmer.
8. Remove the sauce from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
Search Our Site…