1. Add warm water to a half hotel pan and reserve.
2. Lay a 12″ x 12″ piece of film wrap on a clean work station.
3. One at a time, add the rice paper spring roll wrappers to the water to hydrate (10-15 seconds).
4. Remove the rice paper and lay flat on the film wrap.
5. Place all the ingredients except the sauce inside the wrapper.
6. Fold over the bottom and the sides and roll upward to make a roll shape.
7. Serve with Thai sunflower butter sauce.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0203061. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Note: Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.
Search Our Site…