1. Heat a convection oven to 350°F.
2. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
3. Draw a 12″ x 12″ square on the paper for guidance.
4. Sprinkle the shredded Parmesan cheese inside the square, keeping level and equally distributed.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cut (or stamp) portions of the cheese and twist or shape the tuile before it cools and hardens.
7. Cool the tuiles on a roasting rack so steam does not soften the texture.
8. Place them in a non-reactive container and store in a dry place.
Search Our Site…