1. Scoop sausage into 1 oz. portions using #30 scoop. Roll into balls and place in a storage container in a single layer. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Place five meatballs on an oiled baking pan. Place in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Cut pita bread into triangles.
3. Place ¼ oz. arugula at the top center of serving plate. Shingle pita triangles on the left and right side of the plate.
4. Spread 4 oz. of hummus out in a circle just off center of the plate. Spoon 2 oz. of feta labneh on to the center of the hummus. Place 1 Tbsp. of Roma tomatoes on top of the labneh.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving)
Fat: 34 g.
Sodium: 1,357 mg.
Carbohydrates: 70 g.
Protein: 43 g.
Search Our Site…