1. Trim excess fat from chicken breasts.
2. Spray the chicken with pan spray and coat the chicken evenly with the BBQ rub.
3. Char-grill the chicken breast on high heat, creating crosshatch marks on both sides (about 10 minutes).
4. Place the chicken breasts in a 4″ hotel pan and cover with parchment and foil.
5. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, remove the parchment and foil and allow to cool slightly.
7. Pull the chicken into desired shreds and strands. Allow it to remain in any of the pan liquid to absorb into the chicken.
8. Once cooled, place in a storage container. Cover, label and date for future service.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0195698. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…