1. Using a fork, poke the sweet potatoes several times to allow steam to release while cooking.
2. Place the sweet potatoes on a parchment-lined sheet tray.
3. Bake at 400°F for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, until just tender and cooked through.
4. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and place on a roasting rack to cool slightly.
5. To plate, cut the sweet potato in half lengthwise, using only one half per portion.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Spoon the salsa verde over the flesh, draping it over the walls of the skins.
8. To serve, place a mound of the pulled chicken in the center with avocado slices on one side, and the black beans, chives and sour cream on the other side.
Nutrition Info (per serving)
Fat: 9 g.
Saturated Fat: 3 g.
Trans Fat: 0 g.
Sodium: 359 mg.
Carbohydrates: 42 g.
Protein: 21 g.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0195731. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…