1. Wash rice under cold water inside a mesh strainer. Allow the water to drain.
2. In a sauce pot, whisk together the water and the chicken base until dissolved.
3. Add the rice and oil blend to the pot and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 45-50 minutes, until the stock has been absorbed and the red rice has split.
5. Strain the rice through a mesh strainer ensuring any residual water has been removed.
6. Transfer to a half sheet tray lined with parchment and refrigerate until needed for additional recipes.
Search Our Site…