Place the rice and quinoa in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix together thoroughly. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
1. Place a burger patty on a heated flat griddle. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook on both sides until just cooked through.
2. Place 1 c. of warmed quinoa rice in a nonstick sauté pan. Cook until just warmed through.
3. Spoon the rice onto a warmed serving plate. Center the burger patty on top of the rice.
4. Ladle 4 oz. of warmed mushroom beef gravy over the top of the burger and the rice.
5. Place a warmed egg patty on top of the burger and gravy. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of parsley over the top of the egg.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving)
Fat: 29 g.
Sodium: 526 mg.
Carbohydrates: 154 g.
Protein: 33 g.
Search Our Site…