1. In a large stainless steel mixing bowl, add the yogurt, turmeric, roasted garlic puree, lime zest, lime juice, honey, cayenne and salt.
2. Whisk together the ingredients until fully blended.
3. Allow the turmeric to hydrate for at least 2 hours before serving, so the color turns fully yellow.
4. Place in a nonreactive storage container. Label and date for future service.
Roasted Garlic Puree
1 lb. Markon Ready-Set-Serve Peeled Garlic
to taste Kosher Salt
1. Cut off the small ends of the garlic clove.
2. Place garlic in a half-size hotel pan and add 16 oz. of water to it.
3. Cover the pan with foil and bake at 350°F for 1½ hours.
4. For the last half-hour, remove the foil and allow the garlic to caramelize in the pan.
5. Garlic should be soft to the touch.
6. Strain any excess liquid and place in a food processor.
7. Season with salt and puree until smooth.
Search Our Site…