1. Using a paring knife, remove the orange peels and reserve.
2. Juice the flesh and reserve separately.
3. Bring water to a boil in a small sauce pot.
4. Quickly blanch the orange peels and strain the water.
5. Using a paring knife, remove the bitter pith of the oranges and discard.
6. Zest the orange peels into a stainless steel bowl.
7. Strain the whole peeled tomatoes, seed and small dice. Add to the bowl.
8. Quarter the olives lengthwise and add to the stainless steel bowl.
9. Add the onions and garlic to the bowl and season the salsa with ancho chile seasoning, the orange juice and oil.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
Search Our Site…