1. Trim the green leaves from the cauliflower, leaving the head whole. Slice the cauliflower crosswise into 1”-thick steaks about 8 oz. each. Place steaks in a single layer in a covered storage container. Label, date and refrigerate until needed.
2. Using a pastry brush, oil both sides of the cauliflower steak and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the cauliflower steak, creating crosshatches on one side.
4. Remove from the grill and place in a preheated 400° F oven. Roast until tender and caramelized.
5. To plate, spoon romesco sauce on a serving dish, top with the cauliflower steak and then add the salsa veracruzana.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving)
Fat: 16 g.
Sodium: 318 mg.
Carbohydrates: 14 g.
Protein: 4 g.
Search Our Site…