1. Peel, trim and cut the onions in half. Slice the onions to roughly 1/16” thick and completed separated.
2. Combine water, vinegar, sugar and salt in a sauce pot. Whisk until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the onions to the boiling liquid and stir to coat.
4. Allow the onions and pickling liquid to get back to a simmer, cover and remove the pot from the heat.
5. Pour the onions into a storage container and allow to cool.
6. Cover the container and refrigerate 24 hours. Drain before use.
Search Our Site…