1. Peel one 3-oz. cucumber and cut in half widthwise. Julienne cucumber using a mandoline.
2. For the skin-on cucumber, use a disher to create 3 oz. of small spheres.
3. Season the cucumber with salt and pepper.
4. Place yogurt on the serving plate. Using a ring mold create a nest of the julienned cucumbers on the plate and top with cucumber spheres.
5. Slice grape tomatoes in half.
6. Garnish with lemon zest, pickled onion, tomato slices and hand-torn mint. Add tahini dressing on the plate with a squeeze bottle.
Search Our Site…