1. In a large stainless bowl add the ground lamb and beef burgers, the ground pork and the diced onion. Hand mix to blend the ingredients.
2. In a separate small stainless steel mixing bowl, whisk together the garlic, eggs, paprika and baking soda until fully mixed.
3. Pour this over the meat mixture in the large stainless steel bowl and mix together by hand until incorporated.
4. Next season with kosher salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper as desired.
5. Use this bulk recipe as a component for additional recipe needs.
Search Our Site…