1. Using a large stainless steel bowl fitted with a mesh strainer, pour giardiniera into the strainer and allow the oil to pass through.
2. Once strained, reserve the oil, and place the giardiniera in food processor.
3. In batches, pulse the giardiniera until it turns into a uniform relish consistency.
4. Remove the relish and place into a clear storage container.
5. Stir in or shake the oil into the relish until it is saturated. Cover the container, label, date and refrigerate.
Search Our Site…