1. Preheat your convection oven to 400°F.
2. Place the caulilini in a hotel pan lined with damp paper towels. Peel back and trim the caulilini leaves from the stems and save for garnish. Additionally, save the caulilini crumbles in the bag/packaging and fry in a fine mesh strainer for garnish, if desired.
3. In a stainless steel bowl, toss the caulilini with the oil and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the caulilini on a half sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until the stems are softened and the color is golden.
6. To serve, place 1 oz. of the tonnato dressing on a plate using a squeeze bottle.
7. Nest the caulilini on top of the tonnato sauce.
8. Drizzle the remaining 1 oz. of the tonnato sauce over the caulilini.
9. Garnish with dollops of the giardiniera relish, bonito flakes and parsley.
10. Serve immediately.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0204102. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…