1. Preheat your convection oven to 400°F.
2. Place the caulilini in a hotel pan lined with damp paper towels. Peel back and trim the caulilini leaves from the stems and save for garnish. Additionally, save the caulilini crumbles in the bag/packaging and fry in a fine mesh strainer for garnish, if desired.
3. In a stainless steel bowl, toss the caulilini with the oil and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the caulilini on a half sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until the stems are softened and the color is golden.
6. To serve, place 1 oz. of the tonnato dressing on a plate using a squeeze bottle.
7. Nest the caulilini on top of the tonnato sauce.
8. Drizzle the remaining 1 oz. of the tonnato sauce over the caulilini.
9. Garnish with dollops of the giardiniera relish, bonito flakes and parsley.
10. Serve immediately.
Search Our Site…