1. Thaw the raspberries overnight before adding the fruit and any juices to a large rondeau. ‘
2. Add 11½ oz. of sugar, orange juice and zest to the rondeau with the thawed fruit.
3. In a stainless steel bowl, whisk 3¾ oz. of sugar with the pectin until fully combined.
4. Bring the raspberries to a boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer until it reduces slightly (about 5 minutes), stirring occasionally with a spatula.
5. Bring the mixture back to a boil and whisk in the sugar/pectin mixture whisking constantly (about 2 minutes).
6. Remove the rondeau from the heat and pour into a hotel pan and refrigerate until fully cooled and congealed.
7. Place in deli containers with lids and refrigerate until needed.
Search Our Site…