1. Preheat your salamander or boiler.
2. To assemble the conbini, use two uniform pieces of bread.
3. Place the bread on a quarter sheet tray and lightly toast one side under the salamander or broiler and reserve.
4. Lay the bread slices side by side on a cutting board, toasted-side up.
5. With the black sesame spread in one pastry bag and the whipped cream cheese in another, dedicate 1 slice of bread to be the black side of the sando and the other the white. Pipe out both in a linear fashion and smooth out on the tops of each slice with a spatula.
6. With the preserves in a squeeze bottle, ensuring the tip has a wide enough opening, quickly zig zag the preserves on both the black sesame and the whipped cream cheese slices.
7. Marry the two halves together to form a sando, but do not press together.
8. Cut the sando in half diagonally.
9. Place the two triangular slices upright and keep them side by side.
10. Place on a serving plate or inside a clear sandwich wedge and serve immediately.
Search Our Site…