1. Preheat your salamander or boiler.
2. To assemble the conbini, use two uniform pieces of bread.
3. Place the bread on a quarter sheet tray and lightly toast one side under the salamander or broiler and reserve.
4. Lay the bread slices side by side on a cutting board, toasted-side up.
5. With the black sesame spread in one pastry bag and the whipped cream cheese in another, dedicate 1 slice of bread to be the black side of the sando and the other the white. Pipe out both in a linear fashion and smooth out on the tops of each slice with a spatula.
6. With the preserves in a squeeze bottle, ensuring the tip has a wide enough opening, quickly zig zag the preserves on both the black sesame and the whipped cream cheese slices.
7. Marry the two halves together to form a sando, but do not press together.
8. Cut the sando in half diagonally.
9. Place the two triangular slices upright and keep them side by side.
10. Place on a serving plate or inside a clear sandwich wedge and serve immediately.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0203244. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…