1. To make this cold dish, spoon a round of the beet chorizo on plate.
2. Lay the pave on top of the chorizo, showcasing all the layers upright.
3. Add the watercress around the pave, making a background wall.
4. Spoon the green goddess dressing around the pave in a circular fashion.
5. Garnish as desired and serve.
Note: Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.
Search Our Site…