1. Cook the pasta ahead of time to al dente and strain in a colander.
2. Shock the noodles with ice water to stop the cooking process. The noodles can be reheated in the hot broth for service.
3. Place the broth and noodles in a serving bowl and add the pulled chicken.
4. Carefully slice the 6-minute egg in half the long way and place it yolk-side up in the broth nestled with the pasta so the yolk stays above the broth line.
5. Garnish with radish slices, julienned scallions and peanuts.
Note: You can substitute a hard-boiled egg for the 6-minute egg.
Meal Pattern Equivalents: 2 oz. grain, 3 ½ oz. meat/meat alternate, ½ cup dark green vegetable
Search Our Site…