To prepare à la carte:
1. Add the oil to a sauté pan and heat until it starts to shimmer.
2. Add the mushrooms and quickly sauté until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add shallots, garlic and thyme and continue to sauté until the shallots are cooked and the mushrooms are tender and golden.
4. In a nonstick pan, melt the butter and then add the gnocchi.
5. Allow the gnocchi to brown or slightly crisp up one side. Season with salt and pepper, flip and brown the opposite side.
6. To plate, place the bone marrow sauce down, then top with the gnocchi and then the mushrooms.
7. Garnish with sunflower seeds, tomatoes and sage.
Search Our Site…