1. Bring a large pot of water to a full rolling boil. Gradually add the pasta to the boiling water. Stir and return to a full boil. Stir occasionally to prevent pasta from sticking. Cook pasta to preferred tenderness. Pasta should be firm to the bite when finished. Drain pasta immediately.
2. Rinse in cold water. Place in a colander. Allow to drain. Transfer to a storage container. Add a small amount of oil to prevent sticking. Mix thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover storage container, label, date and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
1. Place a small amount of water in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Add 10 oz. of spaghetti to the pan. Toss over medium-high heat until the water is absorbed and the spaghetti is just warmed through.
2. Place a small amount of water in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Add 8 oz. of jackfruit bolognese to the pan. Stir frequently. Cook until just warmed through.
3. Place the spaghetti in a warmed serving bowl. Spoon the jackfruit bolognese over the top of the spaghetti. Place 3-4 sprigs of parsley on top of the jackfruit bolognese.
Search Our Site…