1. Grill the corn and let rest in the refrigerator.
2. Remove the kernels from the ear and place in a bowl, adding the black beans, red pepper, cilantro, juice from the lime wedge, olive oil, chipotle concentrate, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients and let marinate for 1 hour.
3. Rub the tri-tip in the chipotle base.
4. Grill the beef to its desired temperature and let rest. When finished, slice the steak and top with the corn salsa.
1. Rub the meat with the chipotle base.
2. Place in a smoker for 2 hours at 280°F, using peach and hickory chips on the coals for smoking the meat.
3. After two hours, wrap the meat in foil and cook for another 2 hours until the meat is tender.
4. Slice and top with the corn salsa.
Search Our Site…