1. Cook the shrimp on a char-grill 1½ to 2 minutes per side.
2. Place lettuce in a mixing bowl and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette, mixing to evenly coat the lettuce.
3. Place the greens in a mound in the center of a dinner plate or pasta bowl.
4. Sprinkle red pepper and black olives over the salad.
5. Starting with the tomato slices together, spread them slightly out for a shingled appearance. Place them at the back edge of the salad.
6. Place the shrimp in 2 rows across the salad starting at 6 o’clock and ending at 12 o’clock. Place the flatbread pieces at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock, with the ends pointing to the shrimp.
7. Place the feta at the top on the shrimp, and finish by drizzling the pesto mayo over the salad.
Search Our Site…