1. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Spray both sides of salmon with cooking spray and place on heated char-grill, skin-side up.
2. Cook both sides until just cooked through and remove skin when fully cooked.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Using a pastry bag with a plain, medium-size tip, pipe 6 oz. of warmed mashed potatoes in the center of a heated serving plate.
2. Place salmon on top of potatoes, skinned-side down.
3. Spread 4 oz. of warmed rainbow carrots around the potatoes.
4. Spoon ¾ oz. of chimichurri over the salmon.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving)
Fat: 29 g.
Sodium: 941 mg.
Carbohydrates: 48 g.
Protein: 50 g.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0187460. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…