1. Lightly spray two parchment lined sheet pans with pan spray.
2. Spread 6 oz. of shredded parmesan on pan liner in a thin even layer.
3. Bake in a 350 degree convection oven until cheese is evenly browned.
4. Allow pan to sit at room temperature. Invert pan over a large cutting board. Cheese should fall from pan in one large sheet. Dislodge any stuck portions with a small metal spatula.
5. Break into desired size pieces or croutons.
6. Store in an airtight container between parchment paper layers at room temperature until needed.
Search Our Site…