1. Toast panko in the oven until golden-brown and reserve.
2. Pan toast hazelnuts gently until warmed through and toasted.
3. Finely grind the nuts in a food processor.
4. Crush the tomatoes, rough chop and sauté until reduced to a paste.
5. Remove seeds from the peppers.
6. In a food processor, add all ingredients and incorporate the oil until smooth.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0195072. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…