1. Wipe a 12″ nonstick pan with a damp paper towel.
2. Using a 3 oz. spoodle with a flat bottom, pour the batter into the middle of the pan.
3. Use the flat-bottomed side of the spoodle to spread the batter in a circular fashion to completely and evenly cover the pan surface.
4. Turn the heat to high and cook batter. Gently spray the Dosa with pan spray on top to avoid cracking. Do not disturb the dosa until the outside perimeter starts to turn light brown.
5. Disperse the shredded gouda cheese on top of the dosa.
6. The dosa cooking process should take 3 minutes.
7. As the dosa cooks, add 3 oz. of milk-braised pork with an ounce of the braising liquid to a small sauté pan. Sauté until the pork is hot and the liquid has been absorbed from the pan—liquid will make the dosa soggy.
8. Take the dosa pan off the heat, place the pork in a line down the middle of the dosa, grab one side of the dosa and roll into a cylindrical form in the pan.
9. Plate as desired and serve with a 2 oz. side of green chili queso spread for dipping.
STATS PER SERVING
Fat: 48 g.
Saturated Fat: 27 g.
Trans Fat: 0 g.
Sodium: 796 mg.
Carbohydrates: 40 g.
Protein: 57 g.
Search Our Site…