1. Slice the cauliflower into florets. Slice the florets lengthwise with the stem to keep the slices together. Place in a stainless steel mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the cauliflower. Toss to combine. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
1. Place 1 Tbsp. of canola oil on a heated flat griddle. Spread out evenly with a metal spatula. Place 2 oz. each of cauliflower, zucchini and mushroom slices on the griddle. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook on one side until golden-brown and just warmed through.
2. Place the tapioca pancake, smooth-side down, on a work surface and evenly spread the Greek yogurt olive spread on the bottom half of the pancake. Layer the zucchini, cauliflower and mushrooms on top of the spread. Shingle three 1/2 oz. tomato slices on top of the mushrooms.
3. Fold the remaining half of the tapioca over the top of the tomatoes. Place on a warmed serving plate. Leave the half-moon edge exposed.
Search Our Site…