1. Preheat a fryer to 350°F.
2. Place the cauliflower in a stainless steel bowl.
3. Gather the honey, chile flakes, salt and pepper near the fryer station.
4. In a fryer basket, flash fry the cauliflower florets for about 45 seconds, then remove the basket from the oil.
5. Allow the oil to drain from the cauliflower and place the florets in the stainless steel bowl.
6. Toss the cauliflower, honey and chile flakes, then season season with salt and pepper.
7. To plate, spoon the toum sauce down first, followed by mounds of the cauliflower.
8. Garnish with the pickled turnips and the cilantro. Serve immediately.
Search Our Site…