1. In a saute pan over medium heat, toast the peanuts and sesame seeds until fragrant and just warmed through.
2. Allow them to cool slightly and transfer to a food processor.
3. Pulse-chop the peanuts and the sesame seeds until they become uniform granules.
4. Place the mixture in a stainless steel bowl and whisk in the chili flakes.
5. Reserve in a deli container for further recipes.
Note: Use the smallest eggplants possible. Smaller eggplants have fewer seeds, creating a less bitter finished product.
Search Our Site…