For the Herbes de Provence Hollandaise:
1. Place the water and hollandaise mix in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Whisk together until well blended.
2. Add the Herbes de Provence tomatoes. Mix together with a rubber spatula.
3. Place in a stainless steel bain-marie. Cover with film wrap. Keep warm until needed.
For the Herbs de Provence Tomatoes:
1. Place the olive oil and Herbes de Provence in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Whisk until blended. Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
2. Slice the tomatoes ¼” thick. Arrange tomato slices evenly in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper. Brush each tomato with the Herbes de Provence olive oil mixture.
3. Place the tomatoes in heated 350°F convection oven for about 30 minutes. Do not burn. The tomato slice will shrink due to moisture loss but should still be soft.
4. Allow roasted tomatoes to cool. Store between parchment paper layers in a covered storage container until needed.
Search Our Site…