1. Set up an electric slicer to ⅛” or #6.
2. Place the frozen bread roll inside the guide of the slicer so it is on its side and horizontal against the blade.
3. Push the bread against the blade so it is cut into 6″ long slices.
4. Gather two full-length sheet trays and set your convection oven to 350°F on high fan.
5. Flip the first sheet tray over so that the bottom is now your top.
6. Place a silicone mat (or parchment) on top of the sheet tray and lay the bread slices on top.
7. Liberally spray the pan coating over the bread slices, flip over and repeat.
8. Place another silicone mat (or parchment) on top of the bread slices followed by another full sheet tray so the bread is pressed between the silicone mats. This keeps the bread flat while baking and conducts an even browning.
9. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes and remove the sheet tray stack from the oven.
10. Remove the top sheet tray and the silicone mat and transfer the toasted bread tuiles to a roasting rack and allow to cool.
11. Once the bread is cool, dry and crisp, transfer to a covered storage container for future service.
Search Our Site…