1. Cut the chicken thighs into 3”x2” strips, removing all excess fat.
2. In a large stainless steel bowl add the chicken and tikka yogurt marinade. Toss the chicken to coat each piece.
3. Place the chicken in zip-lock bags and marinate overnight.
4. Soak the skewers in water overnight.
5. Skewer the chicken keeping the thigh strips as flat as possible. Transfer to a sheet tray and refrigerate until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Char-grill the chicken on all sides until the chicken reaches 165°F.
2. Plate 4 skewers on a serving plate. Add 2 oz. of pickled green mango. Garnish with 1 oz. habañero yogurt sauce and 1 oz. of habañero hot sauce. Serve with 1 Parmesan tuile and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Search Our Site…