1. Trim the cauliflower into large florets. Cut into 1/4”-thick slices. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date, and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
2. Place the rolls on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Leave enough space between the rolls to allow uniform browning. Place in a preheated 350°F oven for 6-10 minutes, or until golden-brown. Let cool before slicing lengthwise.
1. Spray both inside halves of each roll with pan spray. Place on a heated flat griddle, oiled-side down. Cook until golden-brown.
2. Add 1 oz. of oil to a heated nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. As soon as the oil begins to smoke, place 4 oz. of cauliflower florets in the pan in a single layer. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sauté on one side until browned and caramelized.
3. Place cauliflower on the inside of the bottom half of the roll. Spread 2 oz. of the Lemon-Eggplant spread over the cauliflower, then top with 1 oz. of cabbage and 1/2 oz. each of carrots and radishes.
4. Drizzle 1/2 oz. of Sriracha-Dijon mayonnaise over the radishes. Place the top on the sandwich. Serve on a warmed serving plate.
Search Our Site…