To prepare à la carte:
1. Preheat the convection oven to 400°F.
2. Place the beet flatbread down on a quarter-sized sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
3. In layers, spread 1½ oz. of the piperade pepper sauce down, followed by diced gouda cheese, then 1 oz. of the piperade peppers, and 2 oz. of the shredded beef.
4. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from the oven.
5. Add the chimichurri sauce and cut the pizzette into thirds.
6. Serve immediately.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0204086. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…