1. Portion the steakburger into 8 oz. portions. Hand patty into 4” circle. Place in a storage container between parchment paper layers. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Season both sides of the burger with salt and pepper. Place on a heated flat griddle or char grill. Cook to desired doneness.
2. Place 4 oz. of fries in a heated deep fryer. Cook three minutes or until golden brown.
3. Place half of the English muffin on a heated serving plate. Place 2 oz. of fries on top of the muffin. Ladle with 2 oz. of gravy.
4. Place the burger on top of the fries and gravy. Top with 2 oz. of fries and ladle with 2 oz. of gravy.
5. Sprinkle 1 oz. of cheese over the top of the gravy. Place under a salamander and cook until hot and bubbly. Place ¾ oz. of drained pickled red onion slices on top of the cheese. Garnish with ½ oz. of chopped parsley.
Search Our Site…