1. Thaw the shrimp overnight under refrigeration. Remove tails.
2. In a stainless mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, ketchup, Tabasco, soy sauce and chopped cilantro. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
3. Add the diced onion, cucumber and green chiles and fold into sauce.
4. Add shrimp and fold in.
5. Peel, seed and cut avocados into ½” dice. Gently fold into mixture.
6. To serve, spoon 8 oz. of cocktail into chilled stemless 10 oz. martini glass. There should be 10 shrimp in each portion. Garnish glass with a lime slice and crunchy tortilla garnish.
Search Our Site…