1. Cut the arctic char into 1½- to 2-oz. block-cut portions with the skins removed.
2. Lightly coat the top of the arctic char with pan spray.
3. Rub the Thai seasoning on the surface of the arctic char.
4. Place the fish on a char-grill heated to high, making crosshatch marks. Flip and finish cooking with a singular mark on the other side, about 5 minutes total.
5. Allow the arctic char to rest off the grill while you assemble the wrap.
6. Place lettuce cup down in desired serving vessel.
7. Add the arctic char inside the wrap, followed by shaved radish slices, pickled carrots and cilantro.
8. Sauce the wrap with the creamy miso dressing and serve with a wedge of fresh lime.
Nutrition Info (per serving)
Fat: 15 g.
Saturated Fat: 2 g.
Trans Fat: 0 g.
Sodium: 620 mg.
Carbohydrates: 9 g.
Protein: 12 g.
For additional nutrition information, log in to Cycle Menu Management and search for key name 0195734. Not using Cycle Menu Management? Learn more.
Search Our Site…