1. Add the dried corn into a Cambro container and pour the water over it. Allow corn to soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain the corn into a colander. Rinse and pat dry.
3. Add the hydrated corn to a stainless steel bowl with the oil blend and toss to coat.
4. Pour the corn nuts onto a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake at 375°F in a convection oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the corn from oven, place into a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
6. Once cooled, reserve corn nuts in deli containers at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Search Our Site…