It’s the opening scene of a new decade, and you’re ready for excitement. Your business is primed to discover refreshing ideas and new menu concepts. There’s no better place to start than registering for the 2020 Gordon Food Service Show. And, by attending the Show, you can also save money along the way.
Designed to inspire
Creativity is the spark behind every memorable dining experience. We showcase ways you can discover fresh ideas, expert advice and products to bring new concepts to the table. Here’s a brief list of this year’s Show highlights:
- Menu Stops. You’re invited to pause at numerous spots on the Show floor to see chef-driven presentations featuring trends, approaches and products you can apply in your business.
- Thrive Farmers Virtual Reality Tour. Visit a Guatemalan coffee farm at the Thrive Farmers booth and see how these beans can help tell a story about the coffee you brew.
- Live Stage and Seminars. On the Show floor and in larger seminar rooms, you can hear chefs and business experts discuss insights and strategies to keep you ahead of the competition.
Save some money
With inspiration comes savings. Price breaks are another great reason to attend. Here are ways to save:
- Truckload sale. At select Shows, visit the truck parked on the Show floor for competitive pricing on commodity items. The items vary by Show, and there are limited quantities. For those who arrive early, it’s a chance to stock up at significant savings.
- Off-invoice discounts. Show attendance qualifies you for discounts on eligible products during a delivery window following each Show. (This excludes customers with program or contract pricing.)
- New-item savings. A per-case rebate is applied to new items delivered during a time window after each Show. Ask your sales rep what qualifies as a new case and for other incentive requirements to fully take advantage of this opportunity.
Other show benefits
Every show is a one-stop shop for business solutions and experts who can answer questions. Learn about:
- Drop-Ship Ordering. This booth gives you a glimpse at the more than 50,000 unique and specialty items that can be shipped right to your door through Online Ordering.
- Digital solutions. Find out how Gordon Now, our digital voice assistant allows you to order items, check on your delivery, send messages and more.
- Clear Choice. This booth can point you to items with cleaner ingredients, that are responsibly sourced, environmentally sustainable or in line with other factors right for your customers and your operation.
Find a show near you
Talk with your Sales Representative about what you can discover at our Show, or visit our show registration page.