Thinly slice the chicken breast widthwise. Portion into 8 oz. servings. Place in a storage container. Cover and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F or below.
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1. Place 1 Tbsp. of canola oil in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Add 3 oz. of chicken to the pan. Sauté over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through. Place the chicken in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of Thai seasoning over the top of the chicken. Toss the chicken until it is evenly coated. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 165°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
2. Spray both sides of a paratha bread with cooking spray. Place on a heated flat griddle. Cook on both sides until golden-brown and just warmed through.
3. Place ½ tsp. of oil in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Add 1 oz. of onions to the pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the pan over medium heat until tender. Add 1 oz. of tomatoes. Toss together for 15-20 seconds or until just warmed through. Place 1 tsp. of canola oil in a separate heated nonstick sauté pan. Add 1 oz. each of green and yellow peppers to the pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss pan over medium heat until tender. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 135°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
4. Spread 1 Tbsp. of chutney down the center of the paratha bread. Spread the warmed peppers out on top of the chutney. Spread the warmed chicken on top of the peppers. Spread 1 Tbsp. of raita out on top of the chicken. Place the tomatoes and onions on top of the chicken. Fold the paratha bread around the chicken and peppers.
5. Place the kati roll on top of a foil sheet. Wrap the foil around the kati roll, leaving 2-3 inches of the top of the roll exposed. Fold the excess foil at the bottom of the roll closed. Place on a warm serving plate.
Search Our Site…