1. Combine the alpine muesli mix, yogurt and almond milk in a stainless steel bowl.
2. Mix with a spatula until muesli mix is completely coated.
3. Fold in the chia seeds.
4. Using a box grater, grate the green apple (skin on) to the core. Fold in the grated apple and discard the core.
5. Place in storage container or grab-and-go disposable container and refrigerate overnight.
6. To serve the following day, garnish with raspberry preserves and, if desired, more apple slices, seeds and nuts.
Note: Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.
Search Our Site…