1. Heat a char-grill to high.
2. Cut the steak into 5 pieces that are about the same size.
3. Place the steak in a small bowl and toss in the oil blend. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
4. Maintain the fondue in a steam well pan at 165°F so it can be ladled in 6 oz. portions into serving vessels.
5. Grill the steaks pieces to the desired texture and remove to a quarter sheet tray lined with a roasting rack.
6. Plate the fondue crock in the center of a large bowl with high tapered walls. Place each ingredient around the fondue—a nest of shaved prosciutto, a stack of marinated mushrooms, the asparagus, peppers, carrots, pretzel bites and steak. Serve immediately.
Search Our Site…