Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1. Place oil in a heated rondeau. Add the onions and garlic. Cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add red and green peppers. Cook until tender, but still firm to the bite.
3. Add eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash and seasoning. Cook until tender, but still firm to the bite. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Add the Roma tomatoes and chopped parsley. Stir into the vegetable mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the ratatouille out on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Spread out in a thin layer, so the vegetables will not overcook. Allow to cool uncovered. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date, and refrigerate for future service. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
Search Our Site…