Wash hands.Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1. Slice the queso fresco into ½ oz. pieces on an electric slicer. Leave it just thick enough so it will not break when picking up the slices. Slice the tomatoes into 1⅓ oz. slices on an electric slicer.
2. Score the outside of the cucumbers with a channel knife. Slice widthwise into 4”-long pieces. Slice lengthwise into 1½”-wide pieces. The slices should weigh about 1 1/3 oz. each.
1. Spread out 1/4 oz. of spinach on a warmed serving plate in a circular pattern. Place a tomato slice on top of the spinach. Fan 1/3 oz. of radish slices, 1 slice of queso fresco, 1/3 oz. of red onions and 1 slice of cucumber on top of the tomato slice.
2. Place another tomato slice on top of the cucumber. Fan 1/3 oz. of radish slices, 1 slice of queso fresco, 1/3 oz. of the red onions and 1 slice of cucumber on top of the tomato slice. Repeat the last layer the same as above, finishing with a cucumber slice.
3. Use a squeeze bottle and drizzle 1 oz. of Fuji apple vinaigrette over the top of the cucumber. Place 6-7 arugula leaves on top of the cucumber. Place two olives on the opposite sides of the crudite stack on top of the spinach.
Note: Presentation will vary depending on the seasonality of the available vegetables.
Search Our Site…