1. Bring 8 oz. of almond milk to a boil in a nonreactive sauce pot.
2. When the milk boils, stir in the muesli mix and reduce the heat to a low simmer.
3. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and cover the pot.
5. Allow the muesli to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Place in serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of honey, blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries and sliced bananas.
Note: Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.
Search Our Site…